M / F
Back-end Java Developer
For you RESTful doesn't mean you need a break?
Join our team of outstanding back-end coders who are constantly raising the bar in creating cutting-edge digital solutions for millions of users.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Opportunity to learn and grow.
- Technology stack we work with: Java, Quarkus, MS SQL Server, Redis, Git, Hashicorp Vault, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud
- Work on end-to end products
- Work on innovative projects
- Strong mentoring and onboarding structures
- Individual development plans; you have a say in how your career path will look like
- Education and certificate acquisitions, participation in conferences, seminars and workshops
- Work in an international team, with lots of opportunity for autonomous work
- Work in a dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible work schedules, work from home options and much more
- Wages above the industry average
- Beautiful new building with lots of parking space and excellent daily choice of meals
- Pet friendly offices
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
The best fit for the role.
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of JavaEE
- Knowledge of REST web services
- Experience in working with relational databases (SQL)
- Desire to work on integrations and Web-services
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Ready to transfer experience to young talents
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Desirable knowledge of German (not necessary)
- Desirable experience in working with agile methodology (not necessary)
WHY TO JOIN US?
Sincerely, why not? :)
- Modern startup culture blended with the tradition and power of Emil Frey Group – we are taking the best of both to maintain highest-quality employment standards.
- Major international automotive projects.
- A culture of respect. You will see it in the way we work, speak, and interact. In and out of our working hours.
- A desire to always do better, and for the team to succeed.
- Structured work, focused on agile product development with a continuous lifecycle.
- Wide space for innovation in a fast-paced industry at the forefront of digitization.
Tailored to your needs.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work, remote work
- Lunch served daily, prepared by esteemed chefs; menus to choose from
- Parking spot on the company premises
- Generous company laptop budgets
- Company phone with paid mobile plan
- Extended health insurance plan (with Croatia osiguranje)
- Christmas and holiday pay
- Paid foreign language course (English or German)
- Team building budgets
- Conferencing and education budgets
- Subsidized MultiSport card
Join the Emil Frey Digital team!
Feel free to send us your CV and a cover letter in English firstname.lastname@example.org